Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wedding- Things To Write In A Card What To Write In A Wedding Card -- If I'm Not Going To The Wedding?

What to write in a wedding card -- if I'm not going to the wedding? - wedding- things to write in a card

My friend becomes a Bridal next week. He and the couple are friends since we were children. The couple had himself prior one years she went home nach Studienabschluss. The wedding is not throughout Country gehen - order - but I bought a card. I wonder what ich Write on the card: What of ettiquite 'suitable "for stoneware: I not as aware - but I mean exceeding only compliments.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations and best wishes - this is your life together be blessed and happy.

You do not need to justify why you can not come to give. Easy to say: "I hope your wedding day is something very special. We thank you for the invitation, but unfortunately I can not participate. My thoughts are with you."

dotobjec... said...

Here's to a beautiful life .... Two beautiful people.

Post a Comment