Monday, November 16, 2009

3rd Birthday Sayings Circus Themed 3rd Birthday For My Daughter?

Circus themed 3rd birthday for my daughter? - 3rd birthday sayings

I want to throw a circus theme birthday party for my daughter. I'm looking for may have suggestions for games, decorations, etc. I like the most economical way for every good game or decorations to keep you would be great. Let's get a bounce-house and make-up. Besides the fact that I'm not sure. I have decided on the theme, so I have to plan much. Thank you for the advice.

2 comments:

shaz said...

Like a dress on a circus theme "at the command prompt.
put a rope on the floor and take a stroll through the game blindfolded on a tightrope. A prize for the winner.
If children are shy to pay, maybe I could in a big circle and make a masterpiece. like singing and dancing, juggling, etc.

Kori L said...

Popcorn for lunch, you can go to a vet or Sam's Club and buy in large quantities, and it is perfect for birthday parties, after the date that you meet someone in the family, like a bullet to pets, children, as long as you Balloons of different colors have the spirit of love that come before all of the same animal, (I heard it very easy) to get a few buckets of sand and ping-pong and make Bozo buckets.

Post a Comment