Friday, November 6, 2009

Include C# Accidentally Hide All Of My C Drive Files, Which Include All Of My Desktop Folder Contents?

Accidentally hide all of my C Drive files, which include all of my desktop folder contents? - include c#

Accidentally all the cache files on my C drive, including all of my desktop folder, then I get contents.How. I have tools / all files on the C drive and every file on the desktop. I also have a system for multiple restore points before the change. Not that this helped. What can I do to make it visible again? Thanks

3 comments:

MaskedMu... said...

Navigate to your C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ again.
Press CTRL + A to select all records.

Go to Properties and uncheck the checkbox status 'Hide' to''.

Satyam Gupta said...

1. Open "My Computer".
2.GO the Tools menu and select "Options."
3. Click the View tab.
4. Click Show All Files and Folders. "
5. Click OK.
6.Go drive C.
7.Select all files and folders and right-click it.
8. Select the Properties item in the list.
Hidden 9.Uncheck the option and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Azhar said...

U could be a virus called "CH32" if u Folder.exe find new folder in the Uruguay Round. or U foder name. exe, the UR affected by this virus.
for example, or by opening a "picture" and U has found a file called "pics.exe in foder as his ch.32. u have to install 8.0 + McAfee to resolve this problem.
If the virus is washed, that will see U in the position to your files and folders, healthy or IDD, go to Tools / all files.

Post a Comment