Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tattoo Shops In Portsmouth What Are The Best Tattoo Shops Around Or In San Jose?

What are the best tattoo shops around or in san jose? - tattoo shops in portsmouth

I am looking for a business that works very well and is clean, comfortable and professional. I went to players of color and type of ****** my work. People say I go back and see the guys again, but I do not know. I need a good business is a good price and good atmosphere. Artist drew not only ordinary people. If you meet the big tattoo heart was and how much you pay and it will thank you!

1 comments:

aas_627 said...

I drove over 2 hours just for my appointment with Junii Study Salmon Diamond Club Tattoo (2113 Van Ness Ave, SF-94109). I know it's not exactly San Jose, but it's worth it. I chose it because it is very nice Japanese style of work (she is from Japan). Her husband, Bill, is an impressive work. The atmosphere is very relaxed and not snobby at all. And do not pay an arm and a leg for the quality of work. Junii is a piece of leg print style wooden crane (about 7x4) through my whole ankle mid-calf height and I am completely satisfied with your art (and healed well and quickly!) I think my husband paid about $ 250-300 (it was my birthday) and contain a good tip. He also made a game for my husband a few years ago (a red sun rising over Mount Fuji) in the San Jose Tattoo Convention. A check at least worth a trip into the city, whether their style suits your needs.

Post a Comment