Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daughter Of Horror My 2 Yr Old Daughter Is A Horror Movie Fan?

My 2 yr old daughter is a Horror movie fan? - daughter of horror

My daughter is 2 ½ years and that usually fazes through various films that she was happy to do it for superhero movies Disney movies (Spider-Man, Superman, Supergirl ext Hulk.) A film dance. Now he has a penchant for horror movies, especially movies, Jason and Freddy, when I get home from work, remove the DVD from the net, so you can put in for them. I do not like to carry it for her, but when she starts to cry and feel bad, I declare that their films do not do when shes afraid bad times appear before the films and most scenes, I covered his eyes. But lately I noticed it happens around and complain, while shes sleeping. What can I do to forget the film and watch Sesame Street and Barbie? And that's your thing I can do to sleep in peace again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment