Monday, January 11, 2010

Preparation H For Dogs My Vet Told Me My German Shepherd Has Perianal Fistulas. Has Any Dog Owners Dealt With This In Their GSD/Dog?

My Vet told me my German Shepherd has Perianal Fistulas. Has any dog owners dealt with this in their GSD/Dog? - preparation h for dogs

My 5 years old male GSD has problems licking anus for a few weeks had, and finally brought them to the vet and he found most disturbing.

He was in a hurry and on this day was catching a plane, but he was determined he had a perianal fistula and gave me anti-Biotics x 3 weeks.

When my wife Rottweiler of his shots and also because my GSD was 2 Visit was a whirlwind of class and not learn much from perianal fistulas of CSR, but now with what I read, is enough on me.

If you have a dog with this disease, how to make receovering your dog? And what kind of treatment you get your dog? What is the severity of perianal fistulae your dog?

I'm worried, and I wish there was almost a form of dog Preparation H suppositories or something that can relieve their discomfort. Although she licks constantly, if they can be disturbed, I can see their level of anxiety and frustration.

Please share. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment