Thursday, January 7, 2010

Curtain Braid I Am After A Tattoo That I Saw On Holiday In Benidorm Earlier This Year, Can Anyone Help Me Find It?

I am after a tattoo that I saw on holiday in Benidorm earlier this year, can anyone help me find it? - curtain braid

The tattoo looked far and above all as a sword or dagger, but when I saw it more accurately the shape of a girl. This is a tribal tattoo, and despite hours of searching the Internet and books, can not find this file again. As the world's worst artist who never could play the same thing and wondered if anyone have an idea or better still, a template for this, or know where the temporary tattoo artists have had their pictures Benidorm. I know this might be a remote possibility, but the tattoo I want and I have only seen in one place. If you were to Benidorm, which is likely to know where I speak, they had one of the sheets of tattoos on both sides by a wall that was at a boutique hair braided next stack. Please help.

1 comments:

Dilligaf said...

It could be an original artist. Would not only describe the concept and someone who can draw and their own original version.

Post a Comment