Sunday, February 7, 2010

Indiana Horse Rescue So Helping Out Rescue Horses?

So Helping Out Rescue Horses? - indiana horse rescue

I already have this problem buttttttt before I can go back to work, which was sent to about 5 hours before and I wanted to make sure people saw it!

I volunteer in the rescue of horses from Indiana, I have a video on YouTube for Indiana Horse Rescue, and I do not know if anyone was interested in helping? or go to Indiana Horse Rescue. I know this is not really a problem, but note to help out please! It can, promote, sponsor, donate! Everything helps! No matter where you are. but only on the gifts that we are a 501 (c) 3 non-profit and donations are welcome Arent work! We are currently housing 60 horses, and without the aid should be near to the rescue! Can you help me?
* * FROM THE SKY
indianahorserescue.com is the site
In it you will find the address, and can use it! Silver, lead ropes, Wormer, tableware, bedding, tack, care, nothing! And yes, you can sponsor their grandparents! and fundraising is a blessing! There is a phone number to call the rescue headquarters, a phone call from 12.6on Mon-Sat. again thank you all so much! Send money or equipment!

5 comments:

Meggan said...

PiggyDog hey I get an answer to my questions, and I think it is impolite to answer questions. You have nothing to regret. I am so glad that this publication. 60 + horses? WOW! In def go clean my room for the storage of material and send it in.







ohmygosh geez its non-profit organization! can not people seem to have that! rawr in Alicia, ignorant people make me mad. So yes, they are short on donations and fundraising. ughh. You do not deserve such rude comments.

Alicia said...

It is good to know that someone cares. If I lived near there / has additional supplies / If I had money to send things.


And, not what piggydog obviously read the whole question, asked this person if someone would be willing to help. "I have to rescue horses from Indiana volunteers, I have a video on YouTube for Indiana Horse Rescue, and I do not know if anyone was interested in helping please look at the question mark at the end of the matter.


Haha sorry ignorant people make me shit

Horseman... said...

60 + horses, and the money comes only from donations? Great. So, how does that work for you?

I see a site full of weak, call sound horses, fences, evil, and not before or after the pictures, not the lean horse to be used.

Go read the Fugly Horse Blog Day. Maybe you can enlighten. My favorite quote comes from her rescue "when you take a horse to put in a bad situation and in a different situation."

PiggyDog said...

I'm marking your question ...

This is not the place to ask for donations

Fawn Hale said...

Sorry, I do not have money. I would help if I could.

Post a Comment