Sunday, February 21, 2010

Coloring Pages Xxx Myspace Whizz Needed! Please :)?

Myspace Whizz Needed! Please :)? - coloring pages xxx

Well, I've just changed my layout to a ...

http://www.myspaceaid.com/myspace-layouts/view.php?id=L316838810

and how to do everything that my words, "something I" I had myself a font size, font color, different, changed to match the available

What if) I was in bold, (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt b> TEXT HERE \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / b>, as the color coordinates with the rest of the page, but as a fat is formed.

if it makes sense ..

So basically I need a Lifesaver genius to tell me how to change the font color in code:)

thank you xxx

4 comments:

jeremyir... said...

Adjust only the code for what you want and add it to your profile. Replace the design code



\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; style>
(! - Presentation and replace text in bold / color -!)
table.blurbs td span.text (color: blue font! important;-weight: bold size! important; font-size: 10px;)
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / style>

01310904... said...

This is the kind of design is the design.
The developer of the color code format coordinate everything I wanted ... for them, in a word bold attempt, instead of changing the font color ... To receive instead of obscuring the source to establish change their color. Get it?
If you do not want to do this, you must modify the design.

Ruben La Maravilla said...

why stress
Use this code to hide titles
=)


\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; style. "Orangetext15 (display: none;) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / style>


Hope it helps;]

Cluster said...

Sorry, but I hate myspace.

Post a Comment